Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ready to go snacks

Snacky balls!!!! I know, not the best description. But they are tasty and perfect to have around for a quick pick me up.

Oats and any and everything else balls:
Base:
1.5 cups oats
1/4 cup raw honey warmed up for a few seconds
1 cup natural nut butter of choice ( I used a mix of pb and almond butter)
1/4 cup non fat powdered milk
dash salt and cinnamon
Then after that you can add anything you'd like.

I added:
1/4 cup raisins
2 TB. ground flax meal
2 TB. ground almond meal
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips The best part!!!!
Mix together and roll into balls. For best results resist temptation and let them sit in the fridge overnight before enjoying.
I like enjoying mine straight from the fridge so that they are nice and firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment