I read the book Food Rules and wanted to share parts of the book that I found interesting.
Part 1 What you should eat: Here's some of my favorite from the book
1. Eat food. Real food not processed engineered food.
2. Don't eat anything your great-grandmother wouldn't recognize. If you were walking down a grocery isle and your great-grandmother couldn't recognize what that food was. It's probably something processed or engineered.
3.Avoid food that have ingredients that no ordinary human would keep in the pantry. Such as Cellulose, caramel coloring, red 6, Xantham, sulfate, and so on.
4. Avoid foods that have some form of sugar listed in the top three ingredients.
5. Avoid packaged foods that contain more than five ingredients.
6. Avoid food products containing ingredients that a third-grader cannot pronounce.
7. Eat only foods that will eventually rot.
8. If it came from a plant eat it, if it was made in a plant, don't.