Friday, April 22, 2011

Giving back to Mother earth

Happy Earth day!!!
Some way's that I help the environment and reduce my foot print on the world are:
Using re usable bags for everyday shopping as well as groceries.
Biking, walking, and running!!!! It's one of the reason's I picked the neighborhood I live in.
Buying local
Planting flowers and tree's.
Recycling.
Using reusable travel cups and dishes.
Using Pyrex storage container's for leftover's or for transporting my lunch to work. Instead of little baggies or foil.
As well as so many other things.

2 comments:

  1. very good ways to help the earth! I love living in a city because it means I can walk almost everywhere :)

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Earth Day Stacey. I would like to give contribution and help to this wonderful earth and nature. It is our responsibility to keep this earth clean and healthy because of we are live here.

    ReplyDelete