Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Minis

Who loves mini pancakes, I DO!!!!!

Especially when made into mini pancake sandwich's, with all different fillings and toppings.
All of the minis were made from my favorite pancake mix, Kodiak cakes.

*One was filled with fig all fruit spread and topped with almond butter.
*Another was filled with pear sauce and also topped with almond butter.
*The third mini was filled with fig all fruit spread and topped with more fig jam and a sprinkle of unsweetened coconut.
All three got a little bitty drizzle of pure maple syrup. Enjoyed with a side of fruit including some blueberries and kiwi slices.

Workout
This morning I'm planning on jumping on the spinning bike for 45 min. followed by some pilates/yoga. You might remember that I used to take dancers workout and kickboxing on Wednesday's. It was by far my favorite workout. Unfortunately for me the instructor is on maternity leave right now until May. They replaced one of the classes with Bodypump and the other is still kickboxing. I would have gone to the bodypump but I did a really intense resistance workout yesterday. But with kickboxing and other instructors I always feel disappointed with the workout because it's just not as intense as it is with my regular instructor. So to keep myself from feeling frustrated I just haven't been going. But variety is a good thing so there's lot's of other stuff I can do instead.

1 comment: