Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Amazing leftovers

Workout
I had decided last night that I would sleep a little bit later this morning and go to the gym after work. Of course after work I was not motivated to work out. After lots of mental debate I put the peddle to the metal and drove towards the gym. I did a full body super intense muscle burning workout, which took an hour and then I called it a day. I knew the battle was just getting myself to the gym. Once I was started working out I felt great.
Dinner

I've been thinking about these leftovers all day. Seriously, I had such a craving for these leftover shredded chicken enchiladas that I made last night for Valentine's dinner.

Enchiladas are a good way to impress a man, aren't they?

I made a filling of shredded chicken breast mixed with some enchilada sauce, sauteed green chile's, onions, and red bell pepper. Rolled up in some Tj's flour and corn tortillas. With a layer of enchilada sauce in the bottom of the pan and then finished off with a generous amount on top. Topped off with some reduced fat cheddar cheese and baked at 350 degrees for 35 min.


To complete the meal I had a little side taco salad with refried black beans, reduced fat cheddar cheese, and salsa. Along with some baked blue corn chips.

Yum, it was all so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment