Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Longer days


The day's are definitely getting longer and better weather is also coming. It was the perfect evening for a walk or a little ride on the bike. But unfortunately by the time I got home I needed to get dinner started.

Dinner started with some quinoa. I think I prefer the red quinoa over the regular white variety. I've been told there really isn't a difference between the two. But in my mind there is, I feel like the red has a different texture.


It may not look like the most spectacular picture perfect dinner. But sometimes that's just how it is. Doesn't mean it's not tasty and nutritious none the less. I topped the quinoa with last nights leftover Tj's garlic marinara sauce and some basil chicken sausage. Finished with a sprinkling of feta.

And enjoyed with a side of delicious grapes. I'm almost out of the these grapes. I'm for sure picking up some more on my next Tj's trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment