Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A classic morning


It was a classic mid week morning, sleepy and I didn't want to get up. But once up I prepared a classic breakfast of oat bran with organic non fat milk and hot water.

Topped with 1/4 of a sliced banana, all natural pb, raisins, and a dash of cinnamon.

My day's going to be pretty full with work, the gym, grocery shopping, and the delivery of my new fridge tonight. Can't wait for that. I have been living out of a cooler and then a mini fridge for the last 3 weeks. And it really sucks when your a girl who like to cook and eat. Along with all the condiments I love to have on hand. The space has been very limited.

1 comment:

  1. actually yea, i remember how excited i was to get a new fridge. it was so neat seeing all the different compartments i could separate food in. and it was nice that it was all clean and, well new! unlike the gunk built up in the old one lol. <3

    ReplyDelete