Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another year


It's a beautiful day and it's also MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Since it's my special day I needed a special breakfast.

I made a bread casserole with a sweet twist.
I used up 5 slices of Great Harvest cranberry nine grain bread diced up and mixed with 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites, 1 cup organic non fat milk, dash cinnamon, and a dash salt. To sweeten it up and add that special treat to it I added 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, 1/4 cup coconut, and 1/4 cup raisins.

Baked in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 min.

Drizzled with a little pure maple syrup and served with some fresh fruit and enjoyed with a new birthday tea from my best friend Michelle.

I have to go to the dentist this morning, I know on my birthday, yuck. It was the only appointment I could get. After that I'm spending the day with Michelle and little Henry. Were painting our own pottery at a local place.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    May this year bring you all the joy and happiness you deserve as you start your new journey in life.

    ReplyDelete