Thursday, February 3, 2011

Oh the insanity


I still seem to be having computer problems. After an hour on the phone with Comcast I have now been re routed to a higher power in the internet department. So hopefully this will get resolved soon, at least before I have a mental break down.

At least the weather has been good this week. Cold but dry and with a nice blue sky.
Dinner looks good but unfortunately was not all that fabulous.

I made a herb pasta with basil chicken sausage and sauteed zucchini. It was kinda blah.

It's been a frustrating evening with this internet thing, but nothing some Kodiak whole wheat brownies can't fix. These are seriously the best brownies ever.

Oh and I had a really good workout today at the gym. It was a full body resistance training kinda day, followed by 30 min. on the stairs. I was spent by the end of it all.

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious!

    Sorry about your internet. I work for Comcast. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us, provide your account info at the email below.

    Best regards,

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete