Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas granola


For Christmas presents I made some cranberry orange granola. Cranberry orange is one of my favorites because it has the most flavor. I reserved one little bag for myself to enjoy. But then I forgot about it until I stumbled upon it in the cupboard last night. But this morning I got to enjoy it.

I made a quick and easy bowl of quick cook oats and topped it with sliced banana, drizzle of raw honey, and some of the cranberry orange granola. A perfect pairing if you ask me.

I just need to get through the work day today. Then it's a three day holiday weekend and I have some fun plans for tonight, can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. looks yummy, I love homemade granola and orange and cranberry just screams Holiday season. Very nice present!

    ReplyDelete