Friday, December 31, 2010

The Eve of the New Year

Yesterday was a long day but a fun day. After work I headed to the gym where I did a ton of ab and leg exercises, boy am I feeling that today. I also did 30 min. on the stairs.

After showering and getting all dolled up I picked up the finishing touches to my New Years Eve outfit and then I had a dinner date with a friend.
Breakfast

This morning I broke out some new loose leaf tea that I picked up last weekend. It's one of Teavana's new tea's and it's probably the best tea I have ever had. I have already had two cups of it this morning. It's called Shanghai Orchid and it's a white tea, you should really give this one a try.

I broke out a new jar of Tj's peanut butter. I haven't tried this before but it's so cheap at $1.79 a jar I wanted to try it out. It's just peanuts and salt, and it has a nice creamy but crunchy texture.

I made mini Kodiak pancakes with banana slices and dark chocolate chips. Perfect way to start a fun day. I topped them with the pb, drizzle of raw white honey, unsweetened coconut, and peach all fruit.

They were soft and delicious.

Here's a little sneak peak into part of my New Years Eve outfit. New Years Eve is the one night a year that I really get all dolled up and have a whole lotta fun, I can't wait. I love this top, the color is awesome and the fact that I got it on clearance is even better.

Happy New Years!
Be safe and especially never drink and drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment