Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tea mania

I've had a late start this morning. I wanted to get all of my chores done around the house so I wouldn't have to really do too much cleaning while I'm on vacation.

Once I got up this morning I made some tea in my new tea thermos. It has a filter basket on top that comes out and then you can drink out of it. I made some loose leaf tea in it with the tea I picked up yesterday. I went to the new Teavana location across from the gym yesterday and I was not happy with it. The service was horrible and the lady helping me was pretty snotty. I picked up some of my favorite tea , pear luna. She poured into a bag around 4 ounces for a total price of $45.00. she never asked me how many ounces I wanted. I then told her that I would like just 2 ounces, which is still $15.00. She was snotty about it and poured some back into the container and it weighed in at 2.5 ounces, she asked how about that. I once again said 2 ounces and she poured more back in the container. I asked about another tea and she pointed to the corner and said there was a sample over there. Wouldn't even tell me about the tea. So I got my 2 ounces along with a cup of some pineapple white tea to drink and I was out of there. I will drive the extra distance to go to my regular location .

For breakfast I had a warmed up applesauce raisin bar. I topped it with some sunflower nut butter, some warmed up mixed berries that I added 1 tsp. of Crofters raspberry all fruit spread to, and some coconut butter that melted.

I also had another tea but this time one with a filter bag.
(Excuse the dirty railing, it has been raining for the past two days.)

I'm having a leisurly day today. I'm heading to the gym soon and then stopping at Whole Foods after wards for some lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, yumm! I've never tried pear luna tea before, but I absolutely love, loove tea, in any shape or form :)

    Applesauce raisin bar sounds absolutely delicious as well!
    I might have to try it tomorrow! :)

    Enjoy the day!

    ΡΌ HefiA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tea glass! It's so cute!

    And can I please come over for some applesauce raisin bar :) My tummy is hungry, he he!

    ReplyDelete