Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baking for fall


Today is one of those day's that says fall's coming. It's been dark and looking like it could rain at any moment today. With the feel of fall in the air I lit a candle and begun baking.

I first had to gather all my baking ingredients.

In a bowl I combined all the dry ingredients.
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
3 cups oats
1 TB. evaporated cane juice
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips

In a separate bowl I combined all the wet ingredients.
1 cup applesauce
1/4 cup honey
dash vanilla
2 TB. almond butter

I warmed the wet ingredients in the microwave for 1 min. After 1 min. I stirred the wet ingredients together and added them to the dry ingredients. Once everything was mixed together I spread the mix in a baking dish coated with non stick spray and baked it for 12min. at 325 degrees.

Do you know what I made yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment