Thursday, September 16, 2010

100%

Workout
I'm still fighting that not feeling 100% feeling this week. When I got up this morning to workout my body just wasn't into it. But from experience I knew that if I just gave it a try it would probably work it's self out, and it did. I was originally going to go to the gym. But due to my sluggish body I worked out at home to give myself more time to let me body feel better. I started with some upper body resistance training with a little kickboxing mixed in to keep my heart rate up. I finished with 30 min. on the spinning bike.

Produce delivery
I received my produce delivery today, it was a little light on the produce. Here's a little sampling of what was in my box.

I received some beautiful peppers, not sure what to make with these. I think I will have to
search for a recipe.

Some little orange tomatoes.

A nice bunch of basil, there's so much here that I think I will be making some pesto.

I also received some peaches, apples, pears, plums, carrots, celery, and potatoes. I'm so sad that I didn't receive any sweet potatoes, they are the best.
Dinner

As part of my not feeling 100%, nothing sounded good for dinner. After much debate the only thing that would appease my stomach was pancakes. I also included some turkey breakfast sausage from New Seasons.

The pancakes were of course Kodiak's and one was raspberry and the other was blueberry. I loved the blueberry the best because it was loaded with mini blueberries.

1 comment:

  1. I had brinner too! Love it <3. Hope you feel better chicky. For pepper idea- check out Stephanie's blog- shes been doing a lot of cooking with them lately (http://cookinfanatic.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete