Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cereal cupboard


I'm cleaning out the cereal cupboard this morning. I have too many boxes of opened cereal, and I needed to use them up or get rid of them.

In the cereal mix:
Kashi harvest whole wheat biscuits
Barbara's bakery cinnamon shredded oats
Galaxy cranberry orange granola
Tj's low fat almond granola
Bear Naked banana walnut cereal

Topped with
1/4 tsp. chia seeds
almond butter
raspberries and blackberries
sprinkle of unsweetened coconut
a few splashes of almond milk

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious, I know what you mean about have many opened boxes of cereal, what a great idea! Sometimes I put them in small snack size baggies and stick some in my purse so when I'm on the go and I get the munchies, I have them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cereal clean out day! I always have to do this because I buy too many boxes at once and end up with a TON of opened ones too!

    ReplyDelete