Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Running all around

Dancers workout and kickboxing was so hard this morning. We did some crazy exercises in dancers workout that really targeted the legs and abs. I'm going to demonstrate them along with some other good exercises we have done lately so I can share them with you guys. It's the kind of exercises that you love but hate soooo much at the same time.

First stop on the agenda was lunch at Great Harvest. I had my usual sandwich on honey whole wheat with turkey, hummus, and veggies. I haven't had one in over a month and it was so good.

I also picked up a loaf of nine grain bread and a loaf of whole grain gusto. It was so fresh out of the oven they couldn't even package or slice it yet.

After all my running around today this was the disaster I was left with when I got home. Now the not so fun part of putting everything away, that's the part I hate the most.

1 comment:

  1. I wounder what the blue pinwheels are for? Love them have not seen one in forever :)

    ReplyDelete