Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Berry explosion


I love when the sun is coming through the trees. Our house is surrounded by tall trees so it looks so pretty.

It's a berry explosion, I have a ton of berries in the fridge that need to be eaten. The tip for putting the berries in a bowl lined with a paper towel really works. My berries have lasted a lot longer then they normally would.

Oat bowl
1/4 cup oat bran
2 TB. Bob's apple cinnamon hot cereal
1/4 tsp. chia seeds
1/4 cup water
mix together
topped with
3 raspberries, a few blueberries, 1 diced strawberry, 1/4 of a diced nectarine.

Topped with
a drizzle of raw honey
a few shavings of coconut butter
the last little few bites of blueberry whole wheat muffin that I saved as an oatmeal topping for this morning.

I have a full agenda today:
*gym (dancers workout and turbo kickboxing)
*shower of course
*Great Harvest
*Trader Joes
*Shopping for Baby shower party supplies for a shower I'm throwing next month. This is my first time hosting a baby shower, anyone have any tips. The mom to be is a stylish mom and I want this shower to be pretty spectacular.
*Get some things done around the house
*Get trained to dog sit, I'm house sitting for my friend while he's in Vegas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just stumbled across your blog, and I must say--I love your pictures! So colorful and crisp! I heart berries, so I can't wait to see some more of your posts! Great tip for making them last longer--I'm going to be trying that one out!

    ReplyDelete