Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Peaceful morning


Breakfast enjoyed as the sun breaks through the trees.

I had a bowl of oat bran, a nice mug of blueberry white tea, and scrambled egg whites that are hiding out of embarrassment for how they look.

1/4 cup oat bran
2 TB. Bob's spice n nice hot cereal
1/4 tsp. chia seeds (I have forgot about these guys lately)
1/4 cup water
splash soymilk
mix together

Topped with
1/4 of a diced banana
blueberries
coconut butter
almond butter
Kashi cinnamon harvest biscuits
Tj's low fat mixed berry granola

It's going to be almost 100 degrees today, thankfully it's Wednesday so I'm off to dancers workout and turbo kickboxing, so I will have my workout done before it heats up too much. Then it's home to hibernate in front of the air conditioner. We only have an AC in our bedroom, but tomorrow that changes and the whole house will have AC and be nice and cool. So for one more day I will hibernate and only come out for refreshments and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment