Thursday, July 15, 2010


Lots of flat bread pizza's all ready for dinner tonight, lunch's tomorrow, and then some.

My serving, which I prefer to eat with a knife and fork. Jeff's a pick it up and eat it with his hands kind of guy. How do you eat your pizza, fingers or utensils?

I also had a side of fruit. In the fruit cup is cantaloupe, raspberries, blueberries, and some watermelon that I was cutting up for a party Jeff is going to tomorrow night. He asked me to cut it up for him, in exchange I stole a few chunks. His fruit cup was minus watermelon, I told him he gets to enjoy it tomorrow night and I don't.

I'm packed for the night and ready to dog sit my friends/neighbors two dogs. They are like parents, I had training, notes, and several text messages in the last few hours as they get ready to depart. I hope this dog watching thing isn't difficult, how hard could it be to hang out with two boxers.

No comments:

Post a Comment