Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friday pizza night on Thursday

After work I headed to the gym for some upper body resistance training along with 30 min. on the stairs with HIT training. After yesterday's workout and being so sore today, I took it a little easier at the gym today.

After the gym I headed home to begin dinner.

Tonight's dinner was flat bread pizza's. We usually save homemade pizza night for Friday's. But Jeff's going to be gone tomorrow night and I wanted a quick and easy dinner tonight, so pizza won out. I used Tj's whole wheat naan bread, the fluffiest most versatile bread.

I grilled each side for about 5 min.

And then topped it with lots of toppings. The base was Tj's roasted red pepper and eggplant spread. Then it was topped with sun dried tomato chicken sausage, diced zucchini and red peppers, roasted red pepper, feta, basil, oregano, and red pepper flakes.

It was very delicious and very Mediterranean inspired.

2 comments:

  1. I love love grilled pizza. All of those veggies on top look incredible. I wish I lived near a TJs!!! Enjoy your Friday & your weekend!

    ReplyDelete