Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer dinner


Tonight's dinner featured the new bbq salsa that I picked up from the farmers market.
I had bbq chicken marinated in the bbq salsa and topped with the tropical salsa. I also had some roasted asparagus, I love these guys, there just so small and so good. I also made a pasta salad with whole wheat penne, sun dried tomatoes, rice vinegar, feta, broccoli, Newman's light balsamic vinaigrette, and lots of spices. I added some torn into pieces arugula, it was the perfect summer salad.


The suns back!

3 comments:

  1. That dinner sounds so good. Keep good thoughts that summer is here to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that salsa available in stores?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owner was at the farmers market and said they sell it at Whole Foods

    ReplyDelete