Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer morning workout


The suns back for a few days and then this weekend they are talking about it being around 80 degrees. I see some runs in my future for this week.

This morning I was up bright and early to workout before work. I was even up before the sun and joined the chirping birds.

I started with 20 min. on the spinning bike followed by chest, back, shoulders, biceps, and triceps. I did some jumping jacks and speed runs in place to keep my heart rate up in between sets. I finished with 20 more min. on the bike with the lights off, the sun coming up, the window open, and the early birds chirping. It was a perfect summer morning.

Tomorrow I plan on going for a run after work instead of going to the gym, because the rain is back for 3 days starting Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. How lovely! Sounds like a great at home boot camp. Hooray for the sunshine :) Enjoy your day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dedication to exercise is amazing.

    ReplyDelete