Sunday, June 20, 2010

Overnight breakfast


Last night I put together the makings for overnight oats.

2/3 cup of low fat Organic Valley yogurt
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup thick oats
1 TB. oat bran
1 TB. apple cinnamon hot cereal
1/2 tsp. chia seeds
mix together and refrigerate overnight

Mix together in the morning. I warmed mine up for 1 min. to take the chill off and I don't like the idea of eating completely cold oats.
Topped with frozen blueberries, the last of the Crofter's apricot all fruit spread
(I used up what was in the jar, so it was a little more then normal), and fresh ground almond butter.

Topped with Tj's low fat mixed berry granola.

I'm planning on making several test batch's of granola today. I just got a lot of new ingredients and new baking sheets. I'll let you know how it goes.

What's your favorite go to Breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment