Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Roasty toasty

On a side note I have been thirsty and snacky hungry all afternoon. I must be burning some major calories from kickboxing today, thanks to the after burn.
My metabolism is in overdrive right now, and this was the perfect dinner to help with that.


Roasted organic potatoes and sweet potatoes from my home produce delivery. I needed to use it up because I get another delivery tomorrow.

I roasted the potatoes with some olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, thyme, and the last of this french onion soup mix.

Grilled chicken that was marinated in pesto, rice vinegar, and some light balsamic vinaigrette.
Topped with bushetta mix and feta.

I just had to add a little drizzle of ketchup to the potatoes, they are the perfect combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment