Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday all stacked up

Monday recap:
This morning I got up early and worked out. I started with 20min. on the spinning bike followed by some resistance training working the whole body including legs and abs. I then finished with 20 more min. on the bike.

Today was Day 1 of the upper body challenge. It didn't go as I had planned due to lack of time, it being 4:30am when I worked out, and I wasn't feeling very good at the time. But I pushed through and got it done.



For a mid morning and after workout snack I had a mini parfait.

For lunch I had leftover salmon pasta salad from last night and then I had this Larabar in the afternoon.


Please check out the new section of Foodbuzz called Healthbuzz. I'm a contributing Editor for the site. I will be sharing all my tips and recipes for healthy living on their.

No comments:

Post a Comment