Monday, May 3, 2010

Guidlines for the 30 day upper body challenge.

Upper Body Challenge setup:
Here is my plan for myself during my 30 day upper body challenge. The goal is to change up my workout, challenge my muscles, and tone up for summer.

I will be doing upper body resistance training on Monday's, Tuesday's, Thursday's, and Friday's.

On Monday's and Thursday's I will be lifting heavier weights with reps around 12-15 for each set, in order to work my muscles to their max.

On Tuesday's and Friday's I will be doing resistance training using my own body weight as resistance and working high reps in the 18-20 per set.

I will also be doing supersets for each muscle group on all four days, so that I can work my muscles to their max.

I will still be working my legs and abs on Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's, along with doing cardio Monday thru Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment