Thursday, April 22, 2010

Whole Foods

After the gym I stopped at
Whole Foods to pick up some groceries and some dinner.


Several Larabars, grapes, an Odwalla bar, Wallaby's yogurts, Kashi tlc cheddar crackers, almond butter fresh from the grinder, lots of bulk items, Julies low fat frozen yogurt, Galaxy cranberry orange granola, raspberry all fruit spread, whole wheat pasta, and Tazo teas.
(Click on pic to enlarge and see items)

For earth day they gave me a free reusable bag. Wasn't that nice of them.

I'm a single lady tonight so I picked up some dinner from the salad bar. I had to try a little bit of almost everything. Oh Whole Foods you suck me in EVERY TIME. I got way too much food and spent way too much on the salad bar. I will save some for another meal.

Now I'm off to enjoy this salad while catching up on some on demand shows that Jeff hates watching. Tori and Dean here I come with maybe some VH1 tough love couples thrown in.

1 comment: