Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bootcamp time

Todays workout: Today was a bootcamp style workout in my gym at home. It was a full body workout. It consisted of some intense drills, plyometrics, sprints, kickboxing, and resistance training using a medicine ball and bosu ball. It was a little bit of everything, with the goal of working every muscle and keeping my heart at max for the entire time. The goal was definitely achieved. I was also going to go for a 4 mile run but between yesterday's workout and today's I was a gumby. So instead I mixed in 15 increments on the spinning bike totaling 45min on the bike.

Dinner menu: Charlie tuna sandwich.

Trader joe's albacore tuna with 2tbsp. trader joe's roasted red pepper and artichoke tapenade, some dill, lemon, red onion, celery, and 1tsp. vinaigrette. I took the charlie mix and put it on Great harvest whole wheat toasted bread and topped the mix off with slices of pear and some romaine lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment