Friday, January 29, 2010

Rest day and relax

Workout today: Today I'm taking a rest day. Boy does my body need it after these last two workouts. I'm sore in all the right places and can feel the rewards of my hard work every time I move.

I'm heading to Seattle Washington today on the train to celebrate my birthday. Yes I'm turning 30 on Tuesday, groundhogs day. I'm okay with turning 30 because I'm only as old as I feel, and I feel great.

Breakfast: This morning before leaving for the train I had my homemade yogurt parfait. It consisted of tj's greek yogurt, some warmed up frozen mixed berries, 1tsp of chia seeeds, and some nature path apple and blueberry granola.

I also have packed some healthy snacks for the trip. Here's a tip to staying healthy while traveling, plan ahead. Pack healthy snacks and have an idea of what your meals will consist of so you aren't stuck eating crappy food. There's no need to let it all go when you travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment