Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Biking around town

This morning I biked to the gym!!!!! This was the first time I have ever done this before. I've never lived close enough to my gym to bike there, but I do now. Due to all the rain I hadn't tested out the gym route yet. But today it was dry and I felt like it was the perfect day to give it a go.

I biked the two miles there, did a full body workout, and then biked towards home.

But not before biking a few extra miles to the local coffee shop Ugly mug for a very small soy latte. I hung out reading two of the local newspapers and checking up on all the local entertainment happenings. I then biked home pretty quickly because it looked like it was going to start raining .
It's opening day of the neighborhood farmers market today. I had planned on walking there with my mom and then having dinner afterwards together. But it's raining really hard, so we will probably skip this weeks market and I'll catch it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment