Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday

My Sunday morning started with a nice sunny morning run in the neighborhood. It was such a peaceful morning and a great way to start the day.
I then met up with my mom to have lunch and do some antiquing. My new neighborhood is famous for it's antique stores, there's lots of them. I picked up these old fashioned blocks that spell my name, how cute.
With all my running around today I took a little help with dinner from this box of rice. I love Seeds of Change products. Their grains are amazing, but also pricey unless on sale.
I added a can of black beans for more flavor and protein to the rice. Along with some sliced organic chicken breast.
I then created a little fiesta tasting plate of regular tortilla chips, baked blue corn chips, salsa, cheese, and lettuce.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea with the blocks. Dinner looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding unique things at antique stores! This dinner looks absolutely gorgeous! =)

    ReplyDelete