Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New direction

I feel like a computer nerd lately. Spending hours trying to figure out what is the issue with my computer. Why are things so challenging sometimes. But some good things have come out of this down time. I have spent some time thinking about some things and making a few decisions.

I have decided that as my life goes in a new direction I'm also ready for my blog to go in a new direction. I have decided to focus more on testing and creating healthy recipes and sharing those recipes with everyone. So what this new direction means is that I will not be posting twice a day or even everyday. And I will not be focusing on a day in the life of me.
Instead I will be posting about every other day. And when I do I will be sharing a delicious and healthy recipe. Whether it's breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, or dessert inspired. And don't you worry, I will still be whipping up a lot of recipes using oats.

2 comments: