Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A little ball of heaven

Healthy no bake dough balls, and oh so yummy.
Crunchy peanut butter dough balls to be exact.

In a bowl mix:
1 cup nut butter of choice (I used Tj's all natural crunchy salted peanut butter)
1/2 cup non fat powdered milk
1/4 cup raw local honey
3 TB. raisins
3 TB. dark chocolate chips

Mix together, roll into balls and let sit on some parchment paper for 1 hour to let the balls firm up. I like my dough balls straight from the fridge, the texture is just like a peanut butter cup.
You can also take these to the next level and finish them by rolling am in coconut, drizzling with melted chocolate, or going all out and dipping the whole thing in melted chocolate, my personal favorite.

2 comments:

  1. I need these... pretty much now... but I have no powdered milk!! Ack! That's going on the grocery list - these look fun and YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna get me some of those. And here I thought you were all about healthy eating. Oh wait, they are healthy. Do you deliver?

    ReplyDelete