Monday, February 21, 2011

Lots of veggies

Workout
After work today I came home for one of my bootcamp workouts. I did it in three rounds starting with 15 min. on the spinning bike. Followed by chest, back, abs, and legs. Another 10 min. back on the bike and then more abs, legs, shoulders, biceps, and triceps. I finished up with 15 min. back on the bike.

It's a good workout to keep your body guessing and a great way to keep some variety in your workouts.
Dinner

For dinner I was craving a BIG AMAZING salad, and that's what I got. This salad was better then any restaurant salad that I've had lately. It included romaine lettuce, mixed greens, mushrooms, carrots, cucumber, dried cranberries, feta, and two different types of hummus.

Delicious!!!!

I baked in the oven a lasagna from Trader Joe's. This one was their multi grain veggie lasagna.


Put together to make a yummy and easy dinner chocked full of veggies.

And then there's this guy, he's such a bum. He is not allowed on the furniture and for whatever reason I found him in this chair tonight getting cozy with a blanket and pillow. And he looks so comfortable.

3 comments:

  1. The cat looks like he's making a "man cave". Men are all the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat looks like all that he's missing is a remote in his paw!

    ReplyDelete