Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oat cookies

Workout
I was planning on taking a rest day today. But when life becomes stressful the best thing to do is work it out. So after work I did a bootcamp workout targeting every muscle. Once I was done I felt so much better.

Healthy cookies

Sometimes I just start making something and make it up as I go. That's what I did with these cookies. I had originally planned on making some no bake dough ball cookies.

I started mixing the ingredients including finely chopped dates and coconut. I added some regular oats, quick cook oats, evaporated cane juice, salt, cinnamon, applesauce, dark chocolate chips, and olive oil.

Once it started coming together I realized that based on the consistency they would be better baked.

They need a little tweaking, but overall they were pretty tasty. Once I get them just right I will share the recipe. But I'm on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment