Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Something new but old


I have been really craving grape nuts lately. It's been so long since I have had them. I used to love them drenched in sugar, but doesn't every kid. I picked up a box of Kashi's version and let me tell you they taste just like grape nuts brand but are even healthier.

I like hot food in the mornings so I added some pear sauce and soymilk to the nuggets, stirred it up, and microwaved it for about 30 sec.

Topped off with a little sliced banana and some coconut. This bowl was so delicious. I'm putting these little nuggets to use in a few recipes coming up.

I finally have a Wednesday off and I'm heading to my favorite class dancers workout and kickboxing. Due to the holiday's my schedule has been a little different and I haven't been able to make it to class. Since I haven't been there in about three weeks I'm sure it's going to kick my butt and tomorrow I will be so sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment