Sunday, January 30, 2011

Journey part 2


Sometimes in life's journey's there are bad times and good times. When those bad times comes they are supposed to make you stronger and help you to grow from them. That’s easier said then done sometimes. When in those situations it's hard to look past that and find something good. It takes a lot of internal strength to move forward in life. When I found myself at that point in my life I often wondered how I could move past it. I had to dig deep within myself, as well as look for support from those around me. As my best friends kept telling me, things can only go up, there's no other direction to go, and that time would change everything.

After some time I did make it to that other side and life is once again amazing. I'm stronger then ever and I know exactly what I want from life. I have learned where I went wrong and how to change those behaviors and patterns. I am so happy where things have taken me and for those people in my life. I'm looking forward to the future and everything that it may bring.

One Lesson learned in my journey is people are right, things can only get better and time changes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment