Monday, January 17, 2011

Can't shake it


I just can't shake this dang cold. I should be getting better but it's like I'm getting a little worse each day. So I was not in the mood this morning for anything complicated for breakfast.

In a bowl I threw together some Kashi GoLean berry crisp cereal and some Kashi 7 grain nugget cereal topped with soymilk. I also topped it with some diced up banana and almond flax nut butter. Warmed up in the microwave for 30 sec. and enjoyed with a cup of Tazo blueberry white tea.

I'm ready for another day of trying to kick this cold. Everyone around me seems to have some variation of it.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. I spent last week dealing with a cold that ran all over my office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great read thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete