Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to work


Why are Monday's so difficult, especially after a three day weekend. I finally pulled my butt out of bed this morning and decided breakfast was going to be something easy.

So I grabbed the quick cook oats, added a little dash of Bob's apple cinnamon hot cereal, some hot water, stirred it up, and got moving on the toppings.

I first topped it with a few very thin slices of banana, some peach all fruit spread, dried cranberries, and peanut butter.

I then added some crunch with a little bit of Tj's vanilla almond low fat granola.

And then I thought a few of these vanilla almond puffs would go nicely.

It turned out to be a pretty darn good bowl of oats. Off to work I go with the rest of the world. I'm taking today as a rest day from working out. I knew I would not want to get up at the butt crack of dawn to workout this morning. So I planned ahead and did my workout yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. AHH those oats look amazing. I love your oats!!
    Follow my blog if you'd like!!
    http://greensk8r-fireandice.blogspot.com
    :D

    ReplyDelete