Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all


Merry Christmas to all my family and friends.
I hope everyone has enjoyed lots of good food, good times, and good presents.

I was put in charge of making the Christmas morning breakfast. I whipped up an amazing potato turkey sausage breakfast casserole. It was simple, delicious, healthy, and everyone enjoyed it.

You must check out this recipe, it's so good. I made a few changes doubling the milk, eggs, and hash browns. I also left out the onions and used organic non fat milk.

We also had some Great Harvest walnut cinnamon raisin bread and some Panettone bread. Both were perfect for a Christmas morning with lots of raisins and dried fruits.

And after two days of good food and good times everyone felt like the poor dog, ready for a nap.

I'm heading to round two of festivities tonight at my friend/neighbor Troys house. It's a 5 course meal starting with pumpkin soup and a raspberry mixed green salad. I can't wait for the pumpkin soup, it's to die for. I'm heading over early for a glass of wine before the festivities begin.

Have a great evening and happy holiday's to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment