Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wheather


It was a beautiful day out. It seemed like everyone was either out walking or racking leaves.

Today was a day filled with activities.
I had plans for the evening put they got canceled. So dinner was leftover pizza bites with a small salad. I'm hanging out and relaxing before another busy day.

The forecast is calling for a little dusting of snow in the next few days. I hate snow, it's pretty, but driving is never fun and in my life it's a necessity and a lot of stress comes from snow. As long as it's just a pretty little dusting then I will be fine. Unfortunately temperatures are supposed to be in the 20's for Thanksgiving. I'm already so cold and drinking tea like there's nothing else in the world. Time to bundle up some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment