Monday, November 1, 2010

Rain rain go away

Workout
I got up real early this morning to workout. I haven't done that in a while and it was tough to do. My body was telling me to go back to bed, but I knew I would regret it if I did.

I did a circuit workout with a whole lotta everything. I ended up working all my muscles and getting in some great cardio.

The rain never ends, but I guess that's what falls supposed to be like.
Dinner

I cooked up a Tj's Chile lime chicken burger and topped it with some red pepper hummus.

On the side I mixed up a salad of mixed greens, carrots, and peppercini's with some Drew's roasted tomato dressing. I also ended up adding a little salsa to the mix. Overall it was a great combo.

2 comments:

  1. Those TJ burgers are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so much better tasting, and better for you than ground beef.

    ReplyDelete