Thursday, November 11, 2010

A perfect mix


Breakfast of champions.
In the pot:
a little less then 1/4 cup oat bran
1 TB. Bob's apple cinnamon hot cereal
1/4 tsp. chia seeds
(I always forget about these guys and they are packed with so many healthy nutrients)
1 cup hot water
splash soymilk

Topped with
1/4 diced banana
almond flax butter (just can't get enough of it)
a VERY healthy dollop of raspberry all fruit spread (it was the last of the jar)
Nature's path pumpkin flax granola

I used less of the oat bran and less water this time which helped with the portion control. I think it's because the oat bran absorbs so much more water then oats do.

4 comments:

  1. That looks great, I always tend to forget the seeds, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the different flavors in your oats! I'm a huge fan of the pure fruit spread.. i love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete