Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stuffy gym

Workout
With all the rainy cold days I have been heading to the gym to get my workouts in. Not having the variety of workout choices, along with the fresh outdoor air has made me tired of the stuffy gym. The gym has also been under renovations, so that doesn't help things. But I went and did some major legs and ab exercises along with 30 min. on the stairs. I'm sure my legs will be feeling it tomorrow.
Dinner

I started with a salad of mixed greens, diced carrot, crimini mushroom, chopped pistachios, and some Annie's Tuscan Italian dressing.

For the main course I cooked up some whole wheat elbow macaroni and added last nights leftover hot Italian chicken sausage. I also mixed in some pesto, basil, oregano, and a roasted red pepper. Topped off with some freshly grated parmesano reggiano.

Simple, just the way I like it, well sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment