Sunday, October 10, 2010

Home is on the horizon



The time has come, I must head home and back to my life.

But not before having a delicious breakfast prepared by John. John has had some experience in the past as a short order cook at a diner. So he can make a mean pancake.

The family stack.
John made banana walnut multi grain pancakes with the banana's and walnut mixed into the batter. They were amazing and I learned some good tips on making the perfect pancake.


I had a couple pancakes, some chicken breakfast sausage, and a little nectarine and peach.


The perfect breakfast to keep me full and satisfied on the train.

The good news is as soon as this baby is born in a few weeks I will be back to Seattle. But for now it's time to go catch my train back.

No comments:

Post a Comment