Saturday, October 30, 2010

Caramelized pancakes


First I started my morning off with a cup of Blackberry mojito green tea from Teavana. I had a gift card that I received from a friend that I put to good use. I also picked up some of my all time favorite the pear luna white tea. The blackberry mojito is new and sounded amazing but it just wasn't that good. It tasted too much like an herbal tea.

I made some Great Harvest pancakes following the recipe and adding 1 TB. of pumpkin puree. Since it's Halloween weekend I must consume lots of pumpkin, at least that's the excuse I'm using.

I added sliced pears to one side of the pancakes so when I flipped them they would get nice and caramelized, it was delicious. I also added a few dark chocolate chips.

And that's not butter on top, oh not that would be some coconut butter, even better.

Now I'm heading to the gym to workout before I begin a busy day of activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment