Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Out to dinner


I hit the town on a Tuesday night for a little get together with some of my co-workers. We gathered at Pastini's for some fun and food.

There was about 15 of us so we started with a lot of appetizers.

For the main course instead of my usual salad I went with the whole wheat pasta in a tomato, garlic, and basil sauce with grilled chicken. I also had a side salad before my pasta arrived.

After dinner I decided to get some frozen yogurt at this new fro-yo place that everyone has been talking about. I never get mid week treats so tonight was definitely a treat. It was one of the best self serve frozen yogurt shops that I have been to. The frozen yogurt was so creamy and they had so many flavors to choose from. I had a smidge of tart, fudge brownie, peanut butter, and cookie's and creme. I had about a TB. of each, but I like to try lots of flavors so I keep each flavor as a tasting size portion. I skipped the toppings, I prefer just frozen yogurt without all the fluff. I will definitely be back again.


VOTING IS STILL OPEN, SO PLEASE VOTE FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment