Thursday, September 2, 2010

More produce lovin


I also received a bunch of these beans. I saw them at the farmers market yesterday, but I'm not sure what to do with them.

Peaches and apples, perfect for September.
Welcome back pears, I have missed you so much, especially on my salads.

I was excited to see I got some more of those little onions. They are the perfect size for cooking. I also received two small little red bell peppers.
Evening plans
Tonight I will be heading to a fancy art exhibit that I'm helping out at. I believe I will be passing appetizers around. It's probably going to be a late night for me. My friend Tara and I are also planning on going to happy hour before the event for a light dinner.

Now I'm going downtown on a Thursday night and wont be home until late, wow I'm like a non working social butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment