Monday, August 16, 2010

Light and easy

I worked out bright and early this morning before the heat set in. It's been around 100 degrees the last few days. I started with 30 min. on the spinning bike followed by a full body workout with cardio intervals in between each set and exercise.

Dinner was light and easy.

I cooked up some Tj's Chile lime chicken burgers along with a cold pasta salad, and some fruit.
Pasta salad
whole wheat orzo
Tj's red pepper and artichoke tapenade
feta
reduced fat cheddar cheese
basil, garlic, salt, pepper, and chili flakes
Tj's sweet relish
lemon juice

I topped my chicken burger with some mixed greens, a red pepper slice, salsa, and basil white bean dip. With tonight's dinner I was trying to use of some of the leftovers from last weekends parties. My fridge is ready to burst right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment