Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday morning activities


Last night was my last night with these two guys. They tried to spoon with me this morning, but that wasn't going to happen.

Now I can go back to just taking care of this little guy, which is much easier. I've missed him, I haven't spent much time with Thomas in the last few days.

After I walked back home this morning I made some breakfast. I made some Great Harvest pancakes. I cut the recipe in half, which still made a little too much. I have another pancake in the kitchen waiting to be eaten later.

I added frozen blueberries to the mix and just a few dark chocolate chips. I topped it with a few fresh berries and a drizzle of raw honey.

As I sat down to enjoy my breakfast guess what was just starting on TV, Dirty Dancing. That is one of my most favorite movies, always takes my back to when I was younger.

I'm making some granola today, now that I have my recipe I need to start testing flavor combo's. I have been so busy lately I just haven't had the time to put into getting this business moving forward.

I must go watch a little Dirty Dancing now.

1 comment: